Your use of this web site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information (“sensitive information”) will only be dealt with as described below.
- It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information (“confidential financial information”) will be dealt with as described below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
A cookie is a small data file that Web sites often store on your computer’s hard drive when you visit their sites. A cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID), that is used to track the pages of the sites you’ve visited.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and parts of our site, such as the shopping cart, won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login, add an item to your shopping basket or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use a statistical system to track the navigational footprint on our website to further improve our site design. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
If you have not saved your information with or ordered from us, we may monitor and maintain information about your use of our web site in a manner that does not identify you. In either case, this information helps us serve you better by improving our site design, as well as our products, services, contests, and promotions.
Kinesis Ltd. reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
Kinesis Ltd. have a strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can find details of our complaints procedure here »