- Product Information
- Expert Tips
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR ALL HANSON SR8+, MULTIFILL, VISION G1 & QC-21 USERS
After December 2017, the availability of service-repair support parts for the Hanson SR8+, MULTIFILL, VISION G1 & QC-21 legacy instruments will no longer be guaranteed.
How do I find out if my Hanson instrument will be affected?
The Hanson instruments affected are the SR8-Plus, QC-21, MultiFill and Vision G1 dissolution testers.
If you are unsure about whether your instrument will be affected please enter your details into the form below and we will check for you.
I have a legacy Hanson instrument – what should I do now?
Kinesis will still be able to service your instrument, subject to the required parts being in stock. However, the availability of major parts such as boards, displays, motors and power supplies cannot be guaranteed after December 2017.
Whether you decide to upgrade your existing system or continue to maintain your legacy system for as long as possible, Kinesis are able to offer you the following fantastic offers*:
- 15% discount on all available service parts until the end of 2017
- Special discounts on a new Vision Dissolution bath when you trade-in your old system
My system isn't affected - Am I eligible for any discounts?
Even though your system is not affected by this announcement you can still apply for some great new instrument and servicing offers*:
- Fantastic savings on new Vision dissolution baths from Kinesis
- Receive a 15 month service contract for your Hanson system for the price of 12 months
- 20% discount for any QLA Dissolution consumables & accessories for your instrument
*All offers valid until December 31st, 2017.