- Product Information
- Expert Tips
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR ALL CTC/PAL USERS
CTC/PAL legacy instruments will no longer be guaranteed after December 2017
How do I find out if my CTC/PAL instrument will be affected?
The PAL instruments affected will all have a product code that begins with PAL and that don't have a -XT or 3 in the product code. In appearance they will have a ribbed profile and will be off-white/brown in colour.
A few examples of product codes that will be affected are: PAL HTC9, PAL HTS0 and PAL LHS2.
If you are still unsure about whether your instrument will be affected please enter your details into the form below and we will check for you.
I have a legacy CTC/PAL instrument – what should I do now?
After December 2017, your CTC/PAL legacy instrument will no longer be guaranteed. Kinesis will still be able to service your instrument, subject to the required parts being in stock. However, the availability of major parts such as boards and power supplies cannot be guaranteed after December 2017.
Whether you decide to upgrade your existing system or continue to maintain your legacy system for as long as possible, Kinesis are able to offer you the following 3 fantastic offers*:
- £2000 credit towards your new PAL system with our Buy Back Offer
- Minimum 12 month's support for your existing system when you request a service quote
- Discount voucher for all available CTC/PAL spares
My system isn't affected - Am I eligible for any discounts?
Even though your system is not affected by this announcement you can still apply for some great new instrument and servicing offers*:
- £1,500 credit towards your new PAL system with our Buy Back Offer
- Receive a 15 month service contract for your PAL system for the price of 12 months
- Discount voucher for any new accessories for your instrument including Syringes & Ancillaries
*All offers valid until December 31st, 2017.