- Product Information
- Expert Tips
How do I change the deuterium lamp on an Agilent 1100/1200 series HPLC system?
If the lamp on your Agilent 1100 or 1200 series HPLC system fails or if the baseline noise / drift exceeds your application limits, follow the instructions below to replace your Deuterium lamp.
- Switch off your system and allow to cool.
- Remove the front cover.
- Disconnect the electrical connection and twist the lamp to unscrew it from the DAD.
- Remove your new lamp from the packaging, taking care not to touch the glass, and twist it into place in the DAD.
- Tighten the screws and reconnect the lamp to the electrical connection.
- Replace the front cover.
- Reset the lamp counter and turn the lamp on - The new 'C' type detectors use chipped lamps which automatically count used lamp time.
- Allow the lamp to warm up for 10-20 minutes before use.
- Large Price Savings over branded spares with no reduction in quality
- Bare lamps sourced from the same factories as used by the original instrument manufacturers
- All guarantees and warranties match those offered by the OEM
- ISO certified and industry verified manufacturing processes
- Lamps individually QC tested at every processing step